Thursday, 26 August 2010

Something for the Weekend (27th - 29th August)

It's already the last weekend in August, and there are many signs that Paris is coming back to life after the summer break. Finding a baguette has become less of a challenge, as has finding some organised events in the city! See the Paris Weekends blog for some suggestions of things to do this weekend.


Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) said...

Mon dieu, how I wish I was there..

Bogdan Stelistul said...

Salut!!!My name is bogdan from Romania!!!
We can be friends ???
I can put on your list of blogs?? thanks

Peter said...

Thanks! I visited you weekend site ... and the Fête de Ganesh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Instagram Write Bookmark this page More

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes